The Town of Chester Board of Health on behalf of the Chester Board of Selectmen are seeking written quotes for hauling and disposal of solid waste, bulky waste and recycling. This contract will start on July 1, 2020 with a minimum of a one-year contract with options of up to three years.
Hauling & Disposal of:
• 40 yard Solid waste compactor container
• 30 yard open top bulky waste container
• 30 yard open top metal container
• 30 yard bottle and can recycling roll off container
• 30 yard paper and cardboard recycling roll off container
Rental of Equipment:
• Rental of 40 yard rubbish compactor container
• Rental of 30 yard open top bulky waste container
• Rental of 30 yard open top metal container
All quotes are due to the office of the Board of Health by March 30th, 2020 by 5:00 pm. They will be reviewed and presented to the Chester Board of Selectmen for final approval. Chester Board of Selectmen is the awarding authority and reserves the right to reject any or all quotes.
Please email to Chesterhealth@comcast.net.