On behalf of the Board of Selectmen, we are asking the following protocol to be observed.
• Masks will be required to be worn during the Annual Town Meeting.
• Please social distance. We understand that many haven’t seen each other in a long time but please keep your distance.
• We have set up the hall for the residents of Chester. All visitors to the Town Meeting will be asked to sit upstairs on the second-floor balcony area. As a resident, you need to be seated in the main floor for voting purposes.
• During the meeting, if you wish to speak you need to go to the microphone and state your name and address. Please wait for acknowledgement from the Town Moderator. (There will be someone who will wipe down the microphone after each use.)
• There will be Annual Town Meeting Warrants, Annual Town Reports and Gateway School Annual Reports available to be picked up at the entrance. (Please discard after the meeting yourself on your way out.)
• When the meeting is over, feel free to socialize outside. We will need to lock down the auditorium. A sanitizing crew will be coming in to take care of room first thing in the morning.