September 2023 Events at Hamilton Memorial Library (*All events are Free*)
• LEGO Club (drop in): The first Saturday of every month at noon (Sept. 2nd). We provide the LEGOs, you provide the creativity.
• What’s Next? An informational talk introducing NextGen Careers Initiative, a new initiative to help young adults ages 18-30 with special needs to explore the world of work. Sat. Sept. 9th at 10am.
• Community Sharing Exchange Talk: Tuesday Sept. 12th at 5pm. Learn how a free Timebank account is used in your community to manage an exchange of services in place of money.
• Paint and Snack for Adults: Saturday, Sept. 16th at 10am. We will be guided step-by-step to paint a beautiful peacock on a 12×16 canvas. Snacks will be provided. Must RSVP at 413-354-7808 by 9/9/23.
• ANCESTRY.COM (NEW) now available at the library!! We have one computer dedicated for a library edition of Ancestry.com, so call today to reserve your time slot and research your family’s heritage.
• Writer’s Club: Writers of any level, in any stage of the creative process, are welcome to join in supporting each other through the writing journey. The club meets @ 4:30pm on the 2nd Wednesday of each month (Sept. 13th).
• Monthly Book Club: Meets the 3rd Wednesday of every month @ 4:30pm (Sept. 20th). We will be discussing, “The It Girl” by Ruth Ware.
• Kids Story time & Creative Movement: Saturday 9/30 @ 11:30am. We welcome back Laurel Lenski who holds a B.S. in Expressive Art Therapy and an AA in Dance.
• Story time, craft, and snack: Every Thursday @ 11:30am (perfect for preschoolers!)